- Five reasons to #BeBoldForChange in research on inequality
- On (Natural) Wealth Distribution
- System Change will not be Negotiated
- The IPCC’s 1.5°C Report: critical opportunities for social science to shape the future
- Five lessons for sustainable urbanization from the city-to-city learning exchange: Savanna-La-Mar, Jamaica, and Durban, South Africa
- Building conservation capacity across the global tropics
- Loading tweets...
Africa Andries Botha awesome behaviour change blog capitalism China cities climate change colonialism COP21 disaster disaster risk documentary film early career scientists earthquake ecosocialism elephants environmental change ethnographic film evolutionary psychology fellows film festival future earth green economy inequality interdisciplinarity ISSC ISSC fellows land distribution Marx natural resources New Zealand Paris poverty prosperity research capacity SDGs self interest social science societal change sustainability transformation urbanization WSSR 2013