- The IPCC’s 1.5°C Report: critical opportunities for social science to shape the future
- Five lessons for sustainable urbanization from the city-to-city learning exchange: Savanna-La-Mar, Jamaica, and Durban, South Africa
- Building conservation capacity across the global tropics
- A multicultural meeting to explore new ways to solve old problems
- Politics in a world of inequality: Q&A with Guy Lachapelle
- ‘A Conference with Extraordinary Films’ – Ethnografilm returns to Paris
- Loading tweets...
Africa Andries Botha awesome behaviour change blog capitalism China cities climate change colonialism COP21 disaster disaster risk documentary film early career scientists earthquake ecosocialism elephants engage environmental change ethnographic film evolutionary psychology fellows film festival future earth green economy inequality interdisciplinarity ISSC ISSC fellows land distribution Marx New Zealand Paris poverty prosperity research capacity SDGs self interest social science societal change sustainability transformation urbanization WSSR 2013